Suggestion: WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. This fixture has been rated for up to 60-watt maximum Type A bulb (not included).
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.
Clear closed glass shade
ETL listed, hard-wired, bulb NOT included.Please search B01ESZP3SG if you need it.
Antique style ceiling lighting fixtures, brushed nickel finish
Perfect for kitchen/dining room/bedroom/cafe/bar/club
Dimensions are as the pictures showed